While using Windows 10, you will sometimes feel the need to open the task manager, either to end a process, to see which apps are using more CPU or memory, to check if virtualization is enabled on your computer and more.
This post provides a list of ways to open Task Manager on Windows 10.
- The fastest way to open Task Manager is to press CTRL + Shift + Esc at the same time.
- Right-click on an empty area on the taskbar, then select Task Manager
- Right click on Start, then click Task Manager
- Press Windows key + X, then click Task Manager
- Go to the Windows 10 search bar, type task manager, and then click Task Manager in the search result.
- Press CTRL + Alt + Delete at the same time, then click Task Manager
- Press Windows key + R, type taskmgr in the run window and click OK.
- Go to the Windows 10 search bar, type cmd, then click Command Prompt. In the Command Prompt window, type taskmgr, then press Enter.
What To Read Next
- How to Change File Extensions in Windows 10
- Create local account in windows 10 using Command Prompt
- How to Fix File Explorer not responding in Windows 10
- How to remove Cortana from Windows 10