Sometimes you may need to delete XML sitemap from Google search console because the URL no longer works or you don’t want to leave a sitemap address in the Google search console.
Steps to delete a sitemap from Google Search Console
On the right side of the screen, select sitemap.
Click on the sitemap you want to remove.
At the top right, click on the three dots and choose remove sitemap.
How to delete XML sitemap from Google Search Console
What To Read Next
- How to remove kingComposer posts in WordPress Website
- Embed youtube playlist on webpage
- How to detect which element is clicked using jQuery
- Submit and Delete Sitemap on Bing Webmaster Tools
- How To Uninstall Programs On Windows 10
If you like the content of this post or if it has been useful to you, please consider sharing it on your social media and follow me on Facebook and Twitter for more exclusive content.